Pursuing Excellence: Class of 2022

 This year’s graduating class has much to celebrate! Several students have achieved top academic success, with admissions to Princeton and NYU, and a perfect score of 36 on the ACT college entrance exam. Nearly one-fourth of the class has earned a 4.0 GPA, while taking advantage of Honors and AP class offerings. This class was faced with the challenge of pandemic learning during the spring of their sophomore year, and yet they have shown resilience and diligence. Congratulations to our graduating class of 2022!!



Isaac Shah, Valedictorian - National Merit Finalist

Ohio State University, Aerospace Engineering


“Tree of Life has really been a launchpad for all parts of my life. Academically it has allowed me to succeed at the highest level; spiritually I have flourished and developed a real, authentic faith relationship; and socially I have found great mentors to guide me through life’s ups and downs, and supportive friends that I have enjoyed so much since the sixth grade. I have been so loved and cared for here, and this might be one of the most pivotal and life-changing communities that I’ve ever been a part of.” - Isaac


Activities: National Honor Society, Tri-M music honor society, jazz band, varsity soccer, varsity basketball, travel club, student council




Yiying “Ellie” Xie, Salutatorian

Hometown: Dongguan, China

NYU, Business


“Tree was an excellent choice for study in the U.S. as the teachers and staff all supported me and were personally invested in my success. I took advantage of every opportunity to develop leadership skills and friendships that helped me grow into a well-rounded outspoken young lady.” - Ellie


Activities: All Nations leadership, student council, National Honors Society, yearbook, theater, business, art portfolio, mission trip, swim team 





Tryphena Awuah

Princeton University, English


“Tree of Life has played an essential role in my academic, spiritual, and physical growth since I enrolled here as a sixth grader. Tree has shown a dedication to educating students in His Truth as stated in the mission statement, and providing a safe environment for students, like myself, to explore new interests and opportunities that have helped in guiding my future plans. Through Tree, I have built genuine relationships with my classmates and staff members that I can rely on even after graduation, and I am confident that I always have a home here.” - Tryphena


Activities: softball, Civitas Literary Magazine, National Honors Society, yearbook, travel club, SALT (Student Athlete Leadership Training) 







Popular posts from this blog

Teaching Children to Be Humbly Grateful

Leaving a Legacy

7 Places in central Ohio to reconnect with nature over spring break